Friday, June 11, 2010

I still exist! O.O

So it's been roughly a year since my last post. o.O

The things that have happened in this last year are numerous and yet not quite as engaging as I'd like to admit. I completed my associate's degree when I expected, which was after last winter semester. I had hoped to be at UT for this past semester but unfortunately things didn't quite work out like I had planned. So, I've taken this last semester off working and saving up my money biding my time until I can go to UT in the fall of this year.

My choice of major has changed over the course of this past year. Instead of Linguistics, I've decided that I want to get my BA in Asian Studies specializing in East Asian Countries (ie. China, Korea, Japan). I'm super excited to get to class and start studying! I should be moving down to Austin sometime in the next few months. But for now, I have orientation scheduled for Monday. I still haven't changed my goal of making it to Korea within in the next 4 years.

So yeah, other than this little update, I'll see what I can post up later on.
안녕!!

No comments:

Post a Comment